A new stable version has been released with the Itch.io Lewd Jam.
Itch.io seems to be a wonderful site from the developers point of view, and I will most likely continue to use it for distribution. The announcement of the lewd jam was in early august, and really led me to branch out and seek an artist for the animations.
When I first started with CastleRock, I started keeping logs of the progress I made daily, (however slight) and it really started to kick off with the announcement of the jam. The "real" daily progress anyway.
I cant open the .jar file and the command prompt says something like this
ReplyDeleteexception in thread ¨LWjgl Application¨ java.lang.illegalargumentexception: error compiling shader: vertex shader failed to comply with the following errrors
error(#272) implicit version number 110 not supported by gl3 forward compatible context
I have an amd card (sapphire 270X) if it helps to know. game looks good BTW
Thanks for the feedback, youre the second to report that they couldn't open the file, but the first to actually mention the error.
ReplyDeleteI uploaded a secondary file to the https://castlerock.itch.io/castlerock, that may work.